Trudi Yip would have to be one of Australian’s most enthusiastic business owners. She’s literally done it all her life yet she still maintains an infectious joy for the whole process. More than that, Trudi loves to see creative businesses thrive and uses her bookkeeping firm, Numeric Eight as the vehicle to help her clients. Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Why can’t my admin assistant do my books?
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- Creating long term customer value
- Fun & open communication = a great team
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- For every business decision, there’s only one question – Why?
- Are you considering expanding your business into overseas markets?
- How do you choose the right accounting software for your business?
- Does a business need a bookkeeper and an accountant?
- Stuffed in a shoebox or super organised – how are your accounts?