As your business grows and evolves, so will your accounting requirements. So which comes first – an accountant or a bookkeeper? And what’s the difference between their roles? If you’re unsure, read on … Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
For most business owners, doing their accounts is sheer drudgery. It also takes them away from what’s important – growing their business and spending time with the ones they love. Read more
- Why can’t my admin assistant do my books?
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- Creating long term customer value
- Fun & open communication = a great team
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- For every business decision, there’s only one question – Why?
- Are you considering expanding your business into overseas markets?
- How do you choose the right accounting software for your business?
- Does a business need a bookkeeper and an accountant?
- Stuffed in a shoebox or super organised – how are your accounts?