Choosing accounting software can seem like an impossible task. All accounting software claims to be easy to use and as a business owner, that’s what you want to hear. But even the simplest system can result in a steep learning curve if you’ve never used it before. Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
As your business grows and evolves, so will your accounting requirements. So which comes first – an accountant or a bookkeeper? And what’s the difference between their roles? If you’re unsure, read on … Read more
It’s great to celebrate business success but some businesses will finish the financial year with lower than expected results. While disappointing, it’s also an ideal time to reflect on what went wrong and how you can turn your results around. Read more
- Use Focused Networking to Grow Your Business
- Essentials: P&L Statements vs Balance Sheets
- The 6 key questions every business owner should ask
- 5 tips to help you get paid on time
- Why can’t my admin assistant do my books?
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- Creating long term customer value
- Fun & open communication = a great team
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- For every business decision, there’s only one question – Why?