One of networking’s golden rules is that you need to invest time and effort to receive results. But that depends on your networking group. You see there are 2 types of networking groups – the fluffy ones and the business focused ones. Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
Only your customers can evaluate how well you look after them and that’s likely to differ from customer to customer and with each interaction with your business. As a result, there will never be a checklist to ensure you take care of your customers each and every time. However, there are 3 poor service habits every business needs to stamp out. Read more
When we enjoy our work, it’s easy to get up early and face the challenges of the day. As business owners and managers, we need to share our passion with our staff to ensure they also enjoy coming to work every day. Read more
It’s a myth to believe legendary business people achieve success on their own. The truth is celebrated leaders like Steve Jobs, Walt Disney and Coco Chanel didn’t have all the answers. Instead they understood their limitations and surrounded themselves with experts who could help them achieve their vision. Read more
For most business owners, doing their accounts is sheer drudgery. It also takes them away from what’s important – growing their business and spending time with the ones they love. Read more
It’s great to celebrate business success but some businesses will finish the financial year with lower than expected results. While disappointing, it’s also an ideal time to reflect on what went wrong and how you can turn your results around. Read more
If I asked you how often you speak with your best clients, I’m sure your response would be something like: Read more
Have you ever checked your immediate thoughts whenever you encounter something unexpected? Whether it’s in life or in business, we all feel challenged by unforeseen situations. It’s what we do next that differentiates us. Read more
- Use Focused Networking to Grow Your Business
- Essentials: P&L Statements vs Balance Sheets
- The 6 key questions every business owner should ask
- 5 tips to help you get paid on time
- Why can’t my admin assistant do my books?
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- Creating long term customer value
- Fun & open communication = a great team
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- For every business decision, there’s only one question – Why?