In our employee spotlight blog series, we get up-close and personal with some of the wonderful team members at Numeric Eight. Today, we get to know Kamila Pereira, HR Manager.
1. How long have you worked at Numeric Eight?
2. What do you do at Numeric Eight?
I am the HR Manager, responsible for managing people and culture.
3. Before working at Numeric Eight, what was the most unusual or interesting job you had?
I’ve had a featured role in Stan’s Australian TV series.
4. What drew you to Numeric Eight originally? And how has Numeric Eight changed since?
The professional services and highly organised structure within a small organisation drew me in. Since joining, many procedures and processes have improved even further and they continue to be perfected. It is very satisfying to be a part of it.
5. What are 3 words you would use to describe Numeric Eight?
Focused. Highly organised. Client centric.
6. What is your favourite thing about working at Numeric Eight?
The professional, multicultural environment and great leadership.
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Sing and dance (like Beyonce 😉)
8. What do you like to do when you’re not working?
Read, hike, plan travels and laugh with my son.
9. How would your family and friends describe you in 3 words?
Extroverted. Funny. Ambitious.
10. How do you define success?
Loving every day of your life, feeling balanced and fulfilled.
11. Where is your favourite place to be?
12. What is one of your ambitions?
PHD in Clinical Psychology.
13. What is one thing you can’t live without?
14. What skill do you think everyone should learn?
Emotional Intelligence (yes, it can be learned!).
15. What advice do you have for businesses looking to improve the way they manage their bookkeeping and finance function?
Don’t wait. Pass it to the professionals. Look for the best in the field and get their help. Having your finances in order is key to success in your business.