For many business owners, hiring a virtual assistant or admin person is one of their first personnel hires. It makes a great deal of sense because it frees your time to focus on building your business and churning out the work. Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
With Christmas only a few weeks away, there’s a lot to do both personally and professionally. If you have a team, you also need to manage a very hectic time for payroll. So ask yourself these 2 questions. Read more
Only your customers can evaluate how well you look after them and that’s likely to differ from customer to customer and with each interaction with your business. As a result, there will never be a checklist to ensure you take care of your customers each and every time. However, there are 3 poor service habits every business needs to stamp out. Read more
When we enjoy our work, it’s easy to get up early and face the challenges of the day. As business owners and managers, we need to share our passion with our staff to ensure they also enjoy coming to work every day. Read more
It’s a myth to believe legendary business people achieve success on their own. The truth is celebrated leaders like Steve Jobs, Walt Disney and Coco Chanel didn’t have all the answers. Instead they understood their limitations and surrounded themselves with experts who could help them achieve their vision. Read more
All accounting software claims to be easy to use and as a business owner, that’s what you want to hear. But even the simplest system can result in a steep learning curve if you’ve never used it before. Read more
As your business grows and evolves, so will your accounting requirements. So which comes first – an accountant or a bookkeeper? And what’s the difference between their roles? If you’re unsure, read on … Read more
For most business owners, doing their accounts is sheer drudgery. It also takes them away from what’s important – growing their business and spending time with the ones they love. Read more
- Why can’t my admin assistant do my books?
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- Creating long term customer value
- Fun & open communication = a great team
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- For every business decision, there’s only one question – Why?
- Are you considering expanding your business into overseas markets?
- How do you choose the right accounting software for your business?
- Does a business need a bookkeeper and an accountant?
- Stuffed in a shoebox or super organised – how are your accounts?