Trudi Yip would have to be one of Australian’s most enthusiastic business owners. She’s literally done it all her life yet she still maintains an infectious joy for the whole process. More than that, Trudi loves to see creative businesses thrive and uses her bookkeeping firm, Numeric Eight as the vehicle to help her clients. Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
It’s great to celebrate business success but some businesses will finish the financial year with lower than expected results. While disappointing, it’s also an ideal time to reflect on what went wrong and how you can turn your results around. Read more
If I asked you how often you speak with your best clients, I’m sure your response would be something like: Read more
Have you ever checked your immediate thoughts whenever you encounter something unexpected? Whether it’s in life or in business, we all feel challenged by unforeseen situations. It’s what we do next that differentiates us. Read more
Without water, a plant will wither and die. In business, poor cash flow works the same way. So how do you make sure you get paid on time? Here are our 5 Top Tips. Read more
One of networking’s golden rules is that you need to invest time and effort to receive results. But that depends on your networking group. You see there are 2 types of networking groups – the fluffy ones and the business focused ones. Read more
Most people dream about starting their own business long before they actually do. Once you begin, reality quickly takes hold and you find yourself doing lots of tasks outside your area of expertise – often in the belief it is saving you money. Read more
Have you noticed the increase in ads encouraging you to buy things for your business because it’s the end of another financial year? Read more
We often speak to creative business owners who are struggling to survive. They have everything going for them – great customer service, high skill levels, passion, dedication and a strong work ethic. But their business fails to thrive because they neglect the backroom work such as having accurate accounts. Read more
- Why can’t my admin assistant do my books?
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- Creating long term customer value
- Fun & open communication = a great team
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- For every business decision, there’s only one question – Why?
- Are you considering expanding your business into overseas markets?
- How do you choose the right accounting software for your business?
- Does a business need a bookkeeper and an accountant?
- Stuffed in a shoebox or super organised – how are your accounts?