It’s great to celebrate business success but some businesses will finish the financial year with lower than expected results. While disappointing, it’s also an ideal time to reflect on what went wrong and how you can turn your results around. Read more
Numeric Eight Blog
Only your customers can evaluate how well you look after them and that’s likely to differ from customer to customer and with each interaction with your business. As a result, there will never be a checklist to ensure you take care of your customers each and every time. However, there are 3 poor service habits every business needs to stamp out. Read more
It’s a myth to believe legendary business people achieve success on their own. The truth is celebrated leaders like Steve Jobs, Walt Disney and Coco Chanel didn’t have all the answers. Instead they understood their limitations and surrounded themselves with experts who could help them achieve their vision. Read more
With Christmas only a few weeks away, there’s a lot to do both personally and professionally. If you have a team, you also need to manage a very hectic time for payroll. So ask yourself these 2 questions. Read more
All accounting software claims to be easy to use and as a business owner, that’s what you want to hear. But even the simplest system can result in a steep learning curve if you’ve never used it before. Read more
If I asked you how often you speak with your best clients, I’m sure your response would be something like: Read more
Trudi Yip would have to be one of Australian’s most enthusiastic business owners. She’s literally done it all her life yet she still maintains an infectious joy for the whole process. More than that, Trudi loves to see creative businesses thrive and uses her bookkeeping firm, Numeric Eight as the vehicle to help her clients. Read more
For most business owners, doing their accounts is sheer drudgery. It also takes them away from what’s important – growing their business and spending time with the ones they love. Read more
Have you ever checked your immediate thoughts whenever you encounter something unexpected? Whether it’s in life or in business, we all feel challenged by unforeseen situations. It’s what we do next that differentiates us. Read more
- Set Yourself Up for Success for the New Financial Year
- 3 poor service habits every business should STOP!
- Don’t try to do everything … know your strengths and get help to do everything else
- Who is covering your payroll over Christmas?
- How do you choose the right accounting software for your business?
- Could two-way communication be your best marketing strategy?
- The 6 key questions every business owner should ask
- Stuffed in a shoebox or super organised – how are your accounts?
- Challenge or Opportunity? You have the power to choose!
- 5 tips to help you get paid on time